TERMS AND CONDITIONS ON REGISTRATION:
- The Delegate is considered officially registered when he/she has fully paid the total registration fee. Sending in the accomplished registration form without the corresponding payment is NOT a guarantee of reservation/registration.
- The Registration FEE covers the following: IN-PERSON - conference kit, conference ID, certificate of attendance, and conference meals and access to conference materials. VIRTUAL – certificate of attendance and conference materials.
- Cancellation or changes in registration should be made in writing and should be received by the PMAP Professional Staff on or before July 30, 2022. No refund of the conference fee will be made after July 30, 2022. Substitution is allowed.
- Delegates shall pay the registration fee applicable at the time of Payment (i.e. Registration fee for period April 1-June 30 shall be Php 13,000.00). Date of payment, security and not mere submission of the accomplished form, shall determine applicable discount rate.
- All accomplished registration forms without corresponding payment received after August 31, 2022 shall be accommodated as ON-SITE delegates and shall be charged the ON-SITE rate.
- By submitting the Registration Form, you consent, allow and agree for PMAP and its sponsors to have access, share and retain your name, company represented and contact details; and to receive communication for news services, offers and unsolicited information that may be of interest to you.
- For inquiries, please contact (Sponsor) Carol Alcances at 0917 580 0038 or email email@example.com and (Registration) Kevin Jacinto (02)8726-1532 L308 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to homepage
© 2022. All rights reserved | PMAPAC2022