For its 56th annual conference, PMAP pushes innovation one step farther by invoking poetic license and creating a new word that captures the twin challenges facing the organization, and people management in the country today:
Driving and inspiring EXCELLENCE in the practice of the people management profession across all boundaries
Increasing the degree of ACCELERATION of people programs to become up-t0-speed with the speed of technology and the rate of change and development happening in the world as a result of disruptions and the advent of the 4th industrial revolution.
The theme likewise encapsulates the mood and spirit of the times. Because, truly, it is an EXHILARATING time for people management in the country!
WHY IS IT TIME TO EXCELLERATE?
- The people management profession is confronted with challenges never before encountered. These challenges include disruptions caused by rapid rate of technological change and its impact on business models and people.
- The call of the hour is not just to upgrade competencies and learn new skills, but to measure up to high standards of EXCELLENCE. The demands are daunting and the expectations are high; the required response is excellence.
- At the same time, people managers need to keep up with the speed at which the workplace is changing and evolving. People management needs to ACCELERATE or run the risk of becoming disrupted.
- The mandate for PMAP is to drive these efforts.
- For this is the time to EXCELLERATE!
- PMAP’s 56th annual conference also puts the spotlight on Filipino theories, studies, and practices. There is a treasure trove of Filipino management and leadership ideas that have been proven to work!
- It is time to celebrate and propagate Filipino management. Ipagmalaki natin ang sariling atin!
- The PMAP annual conference, being the biggest and the preeminent HR event in the country, is the logical and ideal venue for reclaiming our identity and collective soul as Filipino people managers.
THE CONFERENCE TRACKS
- TRACK 1: EXCELL - CUTTING-EDGE PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
* A FULL LEARNING SESSION FOR 2019 PMAP AWARDS FINALISTS
* BEST-IN-CLASS PROGRAMS AND PRACTICES
- TRACK 2: ACCELERATE – bringing people management up-to-speed with the challenges of a DIGITAL AND INCLUSIVE WORLD
* TRENDS AND EMERGING HR TECHNOLOGIES
* Business unusual workshops
- TRACK 3: HR.PH –ROOTS AND WINGS
* KAPWA: THE SELF IN THE OTHER – THEORIES AND REAL APPLICATIONS
* LOCAL STUDIES AND THEORIES
THE VALUE PROPOSITION
- A VERITABLE MARKETPLACE of cutting-edge and fresh ideas, emergent theories, endless solutions, best practices, relevant advocacies, and state-of-the-art HR technology.
- UNPARALLELED ROSTER of speakers with global, regional, national stature.
- PROACTIVE BALANCE of session topics and learning fora – a conference that offers a variety of sessions that target various levels of learning needs as well as a variety of issues and concerns delivered through innovative and creative ways.
- A DYNAMIC LEARNING DESIGN that allows attendees to customize their participation based on individual agenda.
- SHOWCASE of best practices, award-winning programs, and cutting-edge resources and technologies.
- EXTRAORDINARY potentials for networking and mentoring.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES
|Official Opening of the PMAP EXPO
Official Opening of the PMAP Mentoring Cafe
Conference Theme: Louisa Mila V. Echevarria, FPM, PMAP Vice President
ACCELERATING HR.PH EXCELLENCE: Convergence and Conversation
MR. ACHAL KHANNA, SHRM Leader – APAC and MENA and CEO, SHRM India (invited)
MR. GERARDO PLANA, DPM, President, People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP)
PLENARY ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION 1:
Keeping the Human in HR in the Age of AI (Strategies, Programs, Best Practices in Valuing People)
HR.PH EXCELLENCE SHOWCASE 1:
People Manager of the Year Finalists
HR.PH EXCELLENCE SHOWCASE 2:
People Program of the Year Finalists
HR.PH EXCELLENCE SHOWCASE 3:
Employer of the Year Finalists
Plenary: Recapitulation of Day 1 / Overview of Day 2
PLENARY ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION 2:
Navigating the Disruptive Landscape of Philippine HR: Challenges and Mandates
PLENARY ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION 3:
HR Metrics that Matter and Making Metrics Matter
ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION 4:
Philippine Culture as Anchor of Organizational Integration and Driver of Organizational Growth
|LUNCH BREAK/FELLOWSHIP LUNCH/RAFFLE|
CS 1 - Building the case for HR Technology Investments
CS 2 - Future of Workforce
CS 3 - Designing Inclusive Total Rewards
CS 4 - HR’s role in Data protection
CS 5 - Enabling HR through Technology
CS 6 - Dealing with the 3Ds (drugs, depression, and deviance)
- TransformationalLeadership for Extraordinary Results
- Innovative approaches to encompass and adapt transformational changes in leadership
CW 2 - Data Analytics for Beginners
VP Human Resources & Corporate Communications
Zuellig Pharma Corp.
CS 7 - Building a Coaching Culture
CS 8 - Gamified Employee Engagement: Applications in Philippine Setting
CS 9 - Development of Ready-Now Leaders
CS 10 - TBA
CS 11 - Social Entrepreneurship/Sustainability
CS 12 - Correlates of Employment Brand
CS 13 - Organizational Design in the Age of AI and Robotics
CS 14 - Employee Experience Best Practice
CS 15 - Strengthening a culture of compliance and ethical policies
CS 16 - Flexible work arrangements and job design
CS 17 - Malasakit as a Differentiator in Driving Country Strategy
CS 18 - Crafting HR Strategy that Drives the Business Agenda
CS 19 - Mobile-based HR applications
CS 20 - REPEAT SESSION
CS 21 - Myths and facts about Labor Inspections and other DOLE-related concerns
CS 22 - Technology-enabled Talent Acquisition Programs
CS 23 - Work Peace: Cultivating Productivity & Kindness at Workplace
ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION 5:
Bridging Global and Local Paradigms on KAPWA
BANJO CASTILLO, General Manager, Unilever Singapore
HAIDEE ENRIQUEZ, FPM, General Manager – Countryside, Sitel Philippines
ANGELINE THAM, CEO, Angkas (invited)
GRACE ABELLA-ZATA, DPM, President, Corporate Executive Search, Inc., 2009 PMAP President
PLENARY ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION 6:
The Future of the Philippine Workplace and Filipino Leadership According to Millennials
PLENARY: Key Takeaways (Conference Resolutions, Conference Synthesis, Closing Ceremonies)